Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Logo: Western University Canada
Residence at Western
Logo: Housing at Western University
Personal Safety

If there is an emergency in residence, call the front desk or 911. By calling the front desk, in-house residence staff and Campus Community Police will be notified. They will then contact the appropriate emergency services to reach you much faster and without delay as they are familiar with the specific residences and other campus facilities.

There are a number of other safety and emergency services at Western, including Emergency Phones, Ambulance services, Student Emergency Response Team (SERT) and Western's Foot Patrol.

Important Numbers

Calling 911 directly will connect you to the Campus Community Police. For NON-EMERGENCY situations, they can be reached at 519-661-3300.

Foot Patrol: 519-661-3650 (ext. 83650 from residence or free from any campus pay phone)
Foot Patrol Operates:
Sunday to Thursday from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m
Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.

Contact Us     |     FAQ     |     Docs & Forms
Related Links
Read more info on
Personal Safety in Residence PDF file