Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Logo: Western University Canada
Residence at Western
Logo: Housing at Western University
Dining On-Campus

Your residence meal plan can be used in any of our residences and at any Hospitality Services eatery on main campus.

Prepared meal purchases at any University and main campus Hospitality Services eatery are also tax-exempt, however, regular retail pricing is charged. All confection items and single beverages purchased at any residence and main-campus eatery, including chocolate bars, candy, and potato chips, are fully taxable unless purchased with a prepared meal.

Please note that your residence meal plan is not operational at the Huron University College food court.

For further information, please visit Hospitality Services.

Contact Us     |     FAQ     |     Docs & Forms